
Hi every1 :) Hmm, i said only 2 audios and it went to 4, lmao oh well :) I thank u all for listening to my venting ;) I needed to vent. I hope u all understand and dont think, I dont know lol, feeling sorry for myself or anything. I just am having a day like every1 does sometimes, lol. Nah i know u all understand thats why its easy to talk to u all, cause u all care so much. I cant thank u all enough, i really cant. Its been a tough yr not only for Jay and i but for my mom, brother and my family ;( So it means so much to me i have so many by my side who understand and care ;) U all are awesome and have a place in my heart always!!! Now have a great Christmas, enjoy being with ur fam, friends, loved ones. Have fun giving out gifts and opening them too ;) I will do another entry asap, the one i mentioned i wanted to do ;) I hope to hear from u all and also if u havent yet, please sign my map, the link is on the right. Love u all and from my family to yours....

Have a Merry, beautiful Christmas or in espanol, Feliz Navidad!!! Love u all, ttys, *hugs Leslie















7 comments:
Leslie,
Hope things get better for yall! :-) Every cloud has a bright sun behind it! I will keep yall in my prayers. I hope yall have a wonderful Christmas, and of course a Happy New Year. I have a feeling 2006 will be a better year for the both of us! ;D I hope the traffic isn't TOO bad when going back home... It will be all worth it when you get to spend some time with your family.
Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas,
Kim & Chris
I hope you had a good Christmas and I hope you have a great New Year's.
Thanks so much for the card in the mail. I have been so busy lately!
Its been hectic around here!
Love you lots
Roxy
Hey Leslie, Thanks so much for the Christmas E-card, you are so sweet, sending cards even with all that you have going on. I am so sorry about Jason having a hard time with work and all. I know how you feel with him going in early and now being sick on top of it, it is because he is over tired and worn down, poor guy! Just take good care of him. Everything will get better real soon. If I dont catch ya again in the next few days, Good Luck with the move! I look forward to seeing pics of everything and everyone and Happy New Year to you and your family. This will be a good year for you, be happy and hang in there!
Love ya,
Lorraine
merry christmas leslie jayson and danielle remember gods helping you right now
Hey girl....
Don't stress out too much because in the end...everything finds a way to fix itself. I hope you had a good Christmas!
Smiles!
Vincci
Merry Christmas to you and your family too!
Chris
MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U ALL TOO!!!
I love yah girl and I'm here for u anytime. I'm sorry u are having a really ruff time.....Hang in there my CHICA!!
TAKE CARE & LYLAS,
Melissa
sorry i'm really late on the entry here!!:(
Post a Comment