Wednesday, December 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi everyone! Thanks for passing by! I'm Leslie, I'm 30 yrs old, married to my love Jason & sahm mom to our beautiful daughter Danielle. We live in Da Burg, lol, aka St Petersburg Florida. Yes the hurricane state I know, lol. Despite that though, its a beautiful place to live. I have been married for 7 yrs to my wonderful hubby. We are blessed to have a beautiful daughter who truly lights up our world. I love life, God, my family & friends. I'm also a Psychic Medium. At first when I saw things & discovered my gifts, I didnt know what to make of it. Now im grateful for the gift God blessed me with. I try to live everyday to its fullest!







Hits since 2005: This is the number of visitors I had on my previous j on aol. I thought i would carry it over here. Thanks for your friendships thru the years & for reading!
1 comments:
Thats great that u have your mom to watch Danielle for u all while u are packing and finishing up there at the apartment. I loved your pics. above!! WOW...what a nice ass view your aunt has!! DAMN!!! LOL!! I want to see more pics. LMAO!! I can't wait to see more in your picture J.
I"m glad Christmas went well my chica. Sorry about Jays job...that sucks!! I don't blame u for the decision that u all had to make about his job. It was the only thing u could have done, u made the right choice!!!
Off to the next audio I go!! LYLAS, Melissa
Post a Comment