** The first few pics u will see up there is some from Christmas still. The others are from us in Jays stepdads truck when we went out on Friday. Also some from the beautiful Pier, where we took Danielle to the aquarium there. Enjoy, love u all ;)
Hi every1, *hugs* Hows it going? Happy New Year!!! I hope every1 had a great, safe and fun New Year with all those you love ;) I hope and know 2006 will bring us all some great things, happiness hopefully some wealth, lol and good times ;) I love u all ;) I cant believe its 2006, geez where the heck does the time go? I mean in March it will be 4 yrs, since Jason and i said i do, Danielle will be 4 in July, my niece and nephew will be 7 in Feb, unreal, lol. I just wanted to say hi and give u all a quick update to let u all know how we are doing. Im so glad u all enjoyed the Christmas pics i know there were alot, lmao, sorry about that, hee jk. No, im not sorry of course, ;) I loved that they were lots of pics and i see u all did too. I apologize though for real for some of u who couldnt hear the audios. Thats why when i actually had a moment to get online i figured to type an entry for those who cant hear audios, lol. Well the last few audios with the pics u all didnt miss much really, lol. I just talked about how great of a Christmas we had and we visited all of our families and had a lot of fun. Danielle made out on lots of great gifts, many were Dora the Explorer things, lol, Barbies, My Little Ponies, Cabbage Patch kids, etc. Oh and she also got a trike!!! That was awesome as u all saw in the pics. We had a nice visit with the families. Then Jay and i alone headed back while Danielle stayed with my mom for a couple of days, to get ready for the big move. So a bit of a explanation of what some of u missed in audios, lol.
Now to present, we were all moved in on Thursday to my mils and Jays stepdads home. The pics i have posted on here you will see a few shots of their house. Its a beautiful home thats on the water, they have a boat too. We just went on a boating trip yesterday to downtown to have some lunch. Danielle loved it, Jay and i loved it more i think, lol. I will get to that more in a sec. Anyway, so the move was Thursday MIL and Jays stepdad hired movers to help movingthe heavy things, furniture etc. So we all moved some of the main stuff too. Geez, i tell ya no matter how many times u move like we have, lmao u dont realize how much crap u accumliate, lol. Anyway with three flights of stairs where we used to live, lol. Lets say didnt make the move easy at all :( 3 days later, my legs are still freakin sore, lol. But it all got done and now we are finally settled in our new home for the time being. I know now too some of u all are wondering are the in laws driving me nuts already, lol. Answer to that q: Yes, sort of. I mean there being cool and nice to me and all. But there getting on Jay about him going back to school and trying to tell us kind of, what we should do with our life. I know its ok to suggest but still last time we checked we are grown adults. Im grateful they took us in but uggh. Its up to Jason and i not them. School is not going to help us get by at the moment. I will have to get into that another time. Im not saying never and neither is Jay. Once things are better for us in the near future he plans ot go back to take some classes. But theres no way in hell we are going to live with mil for 2 yrs, sorry, lol. We are hoping to get out by Feb to be back on our own. So tomm (Monday) major job hunting for me and for Jason.
I know that prob got u all wondering job hunting? Yeah, like i mentioned in the last audio things with Jays former job i should say now, didnt work. Transfer wont happen. He had to quit before Christmas. They wouldnt give him Christmas Eve off and if he worked, he would have worked all day and night and i would have not been with my fam on Christmas Eve and been all alone. Then prior to that day, they made him work 16 hrs. What really made Jay and i decided for him to leave is, that they wouldnt give him a raise, also that they wanted him to work all thru till we had to move. Which would have meant i would have had to do all the packing and preparing alone. I mean insane!!! Jay told them we had to get out of the place, we were going to be kicked out and they wanted him to work? Uggh jerks. Thats all im going to say here for now. Weare moving fwd, its a New Year and just doing all we can to start over. We are just happy to be at home now spending lots of time with fam. One great thing about being at mils so far, is that Danielle has been taking out to lots of cool places ot eat, boating trips, also she has her own play room, room i mean. I will snap pics of that soon. Its a huge playland with all her new Christmas toys and some of her old ones. We stored alot of her toys, things our things too all in Mils garage. I cant believe all our stuff fit in there but it did.
Let me think what else i can say, lol. Thats all that going on really, we are just settling in and trying to feel that this is home again. Although we are so happy to be back im loving seeing my mom, bro, niece and nephew all the time, its weird not being in Orlando anymore too. I miss it but defin love being with my fam more. Also the fact we were in deep water money wise there, so now we can get a fresh start here. Heres to 2006, cheers!!! So, how was u alls New Years?? I hope u all had a great time and were safe where ever u were ;) We had a pretty good one for once, lol. Usually our New Years are boring. But last night we helped my mil set up for there dinner party with a bunch of their friends. We stayed thru some of the party it was fun, music, good food. Then around 9 pm we headed to my mom and bros to count the New Year with them. It was great all the kids were up late, lol bad i know but one day wont hurt. Then we drank, yumm, i usually dont lol but i had some wine and im feeling it today, lol. But it was lots of fun being with my mom and bro at New Years counting down and doing the traditions we do every yr that my abuela (grandma) did when she was alive, God Bless her soul. That was our New Years pretty much. Oh yeah on Friday, we wanted to take to Danielle tot he Aquarium at the Pier, so pretty. As you will see in the pics. Before we got there though, on the way there we got into a fender bender, a little accident. Dont worry we are all ok, thank god. I about flipped out and about cried in fear with Danielle in the car with us. It was totally the ladies fault she was not looking at all where she was going.
We were going along a road to get out of this neighborhood near where mil, we love now, lol. Out of nowhere, here come this lady doesnt look where shes going. Shes driving fast and Jason brakes immediately as he finally saw her coming. He honked the horn and and all but it was too late she hit us, well the bumper of the car. She smashed it up kind of good, more on Jays driver side but didnt hit the door or anything. Just the bumper. But still it needs some work. Jason was pissed but we are more thankful no one got hurt. Good thing too the lady acknowleged it was her fault too and we all worked it out. Since its the holiday we wont get to take care of it till Tuesday. So please pray for us her insurance will take care of it. It was so scary though, i was so worried for Danielle and pissed at that woman. I mean really why do some get their license?? Anyway, i think i typed long enough here, lol. Thats about all thats going on really, i guess thats enough excitement right, lol, jk. Like i said, were settling in here and just getting things back on track. I will be by all ur j's soon. Im trying to catch up. Its harder now cause i have to use mils comp and ask and not get in the way, so i wont be online as much as i used to but i will try. I love u all soo much. I miss u guys. Please keep in touch, i miss some of ur comments ;) I hope u all have a Happy New Year and great rest of long weekend. Enjoy the pics!!! Oh and i will also finally do a entry in my pics j soon so look for that with lots of new pics ;) ttys,
Love u all, Leslie
P.S. Sorry for lack of graphics all, lol im on my bros comp ;)














3 comments:
thanks for the emails sis ron and i are going to attend counsling at church i learned hes bi polar and hes been refusing to take his meds so im going to try my best and be their for him thanks so much for caring i appreciate knowing you care im glad to have found such a wonderful sister in you i love you so much i pray for you all i g2g get ready for church ttyl i will be home around 8pm tonight bye
Leslie,
OMG woman i had a really hard time reading the small print...LOL!! Make it bigger next time...LMAO, I had to squint. Other than that, I'm glad u had a great NEW YEAR!! I'm also happy that u all are settling down now.
That fender bender sounded scary, I'm glad everyone is OK though. Thats the most important thing. I really hope u get money from her insurance to get it fixed. Some ppl. are sooo stupid, I can't believe she wasn't paying attention!!
We had an OK New's Years, we didn't do anything special. We watched the ball drop, WHOO HOOO!!! LOL!! That was it for us,...then went to bed!
LYLAS & TAKE CARE,
Melissa
PS- I'm glad u all are adjusting and the Pics. were awesome. I loved the aquarium ones alot. The boys loved them. They liked the Clown Fish A.K.A. NEMO!! LMAO!!!
Happy New Year Leslie! OMG, I am so sorry about the accident but so glad you are all ok. Poor Danielle must have been terrified. My SIL was just in a bad accident in her Chevy Avalanche, she also had my other SIL in the truck with her and her three girls. They hit a patch of ice and skidded sideways and the truck flipped over, completely. The truck was totalled and amazingly they all walked out without a scratch. It is a miracle that none of them were hurt. My SIL says she has the worst luck and I told her she has the best luck, people dont just walk out of flipped over totalled trucks, none the less 5 people without a scratch. I will tell you the same thing I told her, you are lucky, it could have been much worse, but I am sure you already know that ;-)
So, wow, I am a bit surprised that Jason quit his job. I would normally say that is not the most responsible thing to do right now under your present circumstances BUT being that he had no real time into that job (4 months, right?), I dont blame him. I probably would have done the same thing to be with my family at Christmas too and to get the move done. IF he would have had more time invested into that job then I would say, bad decision. Everything will work out and he will find another job, but for future reference, stay away from retail if you want him for the Holidays.
Hugs,
Lorraine
Post a Comment