
Hi every1, hows it going? I hope all of u are having a good week and more so have some good plans for the weekend ;) I think our weekend is going to be pretty cool and eventful ;) So im happy about that i will get to that more later ;) But first as u see above, are some more pics, lmao :) I know im soo crazy with this cam, lol. i love taking pics i really do :) We took Danielle to this beautiful place here where we live yesterday, called Sunken Gardens. It was Jays day off, hes off on Wednesdays. Its a garden type place with lots of plants, flowers, all kinds of trees, birds, butterflies, etc, cute place. Its cheap priced and we knew Danielle would love seeing the waterfalls, streams and all. So all the pics are from there. They came out soo neat that one of the butterfly close up Jay took, what a great shot ;) U will also see all the kinds of flowers, plants we saw there, waterfalls neat things. Enjoy ;) Before i go on about more things that are going on and yes more good news ;) I decided to play this question things going on. i got it from the awesome, sweet, Roxys j, hey gurl :) Here goes, play too if u like in ur js, ok :)

1. What is your middle name?
Marie and so is Danielles of course ;)
2. What size is your bed?
Well not our bed right now but its mils guest bed and its a queen. I wish it was more comfy, lol.
3. What are you listening to? The OC on Fox
4. What are the last two digits in your phone number? its my cells but its 90
5. What was the last thing you ate?
Yummy chicken with orzo rice pasta that my mil made for dinner :)
6. Last person you hugged?
Danielle :)
7. How is the weather right now?
chilly for Fl, lmao but beautiful and earlier in the day it was sunny and a bit warm
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My gurl Melissa C, hey gurlie :)
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
hmmm i notice a lot, lmao but mostly their eyes and hair :) They have to have cut, groomed hair and well shaved and groomed ;)
10. Do you have a bf/gf?
Even better, im married to my true love ;)
12. Do you drink?
No not really. once in a while i love a great glass of arbor mist, and a mudslide drink, mixed drinks i love ;)
13. Ever get so drunk you don't remember the entire night?
No that's just really dumb. I never get that whats the pt, lmao
14. Hair color?
auburn color, i always dye my hair reddish brown i love that color ;)
15. Eye color?
brown
16. Fav baseball team?
Hmm dont care much for sports but used to be NY Mets
17. Fav animal?
all kinds but i love dolphins the most
18. Favorite season?
funny enough winter even though we dont have that here in FL ;)
19. Ever cried for no reason?
Yes havent we all, lol :)
20. Last movie you watched?
Glory Road with Josh Lucas, hes hott ;) Great movie
29. What book are you reading?
none right now i havent read a good book in a long while
30. Piercing?
Just the norm boring one on each ear
31. Favorite movie?
Geez i have too many to name one, lol But some are Titanic, Princess Bride, Spider Man2, A time to Kill, Batman Begins
32. Favorite college team?
Hmm i guess FSU, go Noles!!
33. Dog or cat?
I love both but i think i lean more towatrds cat :)
36. Favorite flower?
I have more then one i love the rose and defin sunflowers there so cheery and beautiful :)
37. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to be doing?
Oh boy i plead the 5th on this one, what do u think, lmao
38. Have you ever loved someone? ...
Of course i have loved a few but really the most in love with one wonderful man right now :)..
39. Who would you like to see right now?
my online friends and offline best friends i havent seen in a while too. I have yet to meet Melissa C, Kimmee, Jessica, Steph, Angel, Vincci, Brandi, Roxy, many more ;)
40. Are you still friends with your ex's?
No, used to be but that was a mistake, lol
41. Have you ever fired a gun?
Noo and NEVER will, guns are horrible ;(
42. Do you like to travel by plane?
Hmm i guess rather not esp these days but if i really have to i will :)
43. Right or left handed?
defin right :)
44. If you could meet someone right now, who would it be?
Same as above my online friends, is who i would love to meet truly more then any1 famous.
45. How many pillows do you sleep with?
two sometimes, sometimes one, it depends, lol
46. Are you missing someone?
Oh yes very much, more then one perosn actually, dont we all sometimes?
47. Do you have a tattoo?
Nooo but have though about it, maybe someday when i have the guts, lmao
48. Do you watch cartoons on Saturday morning?
used to when i was a kid, lmao
49. Are you hiding something from someone?
hmm i dont think so really.....
50. Do you play an instrument?
No i wish i kind of learned the piano when i was younger and loved playing guitar well learning it, lmao. But im better at singing i think ;:)
Erase my answers and put in your own, then repost in your own entry. Enjoy!!!
I thought that survey was pretty neat ;) Im glad i played :) Before i go i wanted to tell u all a couple of good things that are going on. This week has been great ;) Like i mentioned earlier Wednesday, we took Danielel for a fun fam day. We took her to lunch too and for some ice cream after, we went to the Gardens place. Then we visited my mom for a bit after so it was a busy eventful day. Tomm Jay is off again since last Sat he had to work and that's his norm day off. So we may do something again or just chill dont know yet no big plans. Then Sat hopefully we will hang out with my mom, brother and his kids. We are all thinking of going to the movies together. A big production there all these adults and kids, lol. it should be fun we are looking fwd to it ;) Danielle is doing great getting more and more of a big gurl everyday and brighter and brighter. I cant believe its been a month since we have moved back and been living with our in laws. i have a feeling soon we will be overstaying the welcome lol, jk kind of. We are looking for a place soon so we can move out i feel thats the best thing right now. We miss having our own place. The prob is not having the money this time the prob may be finding one on short notice and affordable mainly. So please pray we find a good place soon :) Moving on to some good news :) Jason just started training last night for the new position he should be getting once hes trained. Its called GTL, grocery team leader, its a pre management position. We are so excited!!! I cant thank u all enough for ur prayers and encouragement and care, because of that really its been answered :) I really feel confident and so does Jay that things are finally moving along and heading our way ;) Jason is really excited about this and Publix is a great company to work for, where u can really move up and make good money and have a great career, so hes getting started :)
That's about all really i think for now and things that are going on in our life. I think I mentioned i will be hopefully getting a cashier position at Jays store. Then i have a interview with another place next Tues so im happy and nervous, lol. Before i go i wanted to ask u all a quick fav ;) I just wanted to know in a comment if u all still want to be on my readers list. I know some of u all have been busy, not around much and let me know that. But to make sure i need to know if u still want to be added here please ;) I dont mean this in a mean way just want to know if u all are still here and reading ;) Please let me know ok. Also im thinking of doing another private j soon. i think it will be more geared to my life as a medium and about experiences i have had with it. Since this j, has become more of my life in general which that is ok too ;) So please let me know if u wanted to be added to that :) Dont forget to let me know all, if ur still reading or interested in still reading here, ok :) Ty u all :) I love u guys and hope u all have a great weekend ;) ttys :)
*hugs, Leslie














7 comments:
Hey Leslie, I was thinking of doing that 50 things... I've seen it in a bunch of journals, I think I'll do mine tonight! I take so many too with my digital(I love dig cams) Wow so beautiful, those pictures of where you went, I so wish I lived in FL it's so nice, it's too cold up here! That's such great news about Jay's upcoming position, see things are really looking up!
Take Care, Jessica
Hey girl,
That's great that Jay can be a team leader! I hope you get your job too! I have you already on alert but you can keep me on your list too : ) Have a great weekend!
Smiles!
Vincci
Hey girl,
That Sunken Gardens looks totally awesome!! I would love to have something like that here, but that won't ever happen...LOL!! Unless it was in a HUGE greenhouse, RIGHT?? I'm glad u guys had a great time their and more so had family time together.
I can't wait to see Glory Road, I have been dying to see that movie.
Thanks for sharing the pics. they came out really beautifully. I loved the roses, actually I LIKED it all. Great pics my gurl!!!
U guys are looking great, I'm soooo HAPPY for u all with Jay getting a higher up positon. I"m glad he is able to move up at this store. ABOUT DAMN TIME some one realizes that he is dedicated to his job!!
I know that u all can't wait to get your own place again, and I don't blame u. I will be praying for u all. I love yah my CHICA.....TTYL,
LYLAS,
Melissa
PS- Good Luck with your interview!!!!
U CAN DO IT!! HEHE!!
Hey Leslie,
Sorry I haven't been by in forever (Well, I HAVE, I just haven't commented) ;-) Been very busy here lately, but don't think I haven't been reading because I haven't missed an entry at all. :-) I loved the pics, we also have a Sunken Gardens here in San Antonio, even though they're doing some kind of remodling it's gorgeous.. I took pics of Chris their once, (Which I think I posted) and they came out gorgeous. :-) I'm so glad that Jay is training for the new position.. I hope he likes it.. :0) Looks like things are looking up for yall, that's definitely a plus, before you know it, yall will be on your own again. :0) How did your interview go previously??? I don't think you mentioned that, I will have to go back into your older entries, I might have missed that. Anyhow, hope you have a good evening, and enjoy your Sunday.. :0) Thanks for sharing pics.. -Kim
thanks for sharing the pictures!!
glad you did that little survey too. :)
i hope you get the job!
you can keep me on your list hun!!!!
<3 ya
Roxy
nice entry i miss ya im finding ways of getting online i call your thing i get voicemail now. lol but thats ok i will email soon and do a journal entry. i love ya thanks for hanging in their with me.
YES! Busy, but I'm still here and playing catch up. SORRY!!!!!!!
Steph~
Post a Comment