Tuesday, January 17, 2006

*Audio* Our weekend and more Pt.1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww danielle i hope you become a singer. hey sis sup girly. i have a busy weekend i have a memorial and grandmas laundry to do and ron and i have to go do somemore job apps and we booked our church for the wedding.

Anonymous said...

I'm really late in writing this, SORRY!!
Thats great that Jays first day at work was good. He will get saturdays & wednesdays off thats good.  Some money is better than NO money right??
I'm glad u had a nice day with Rick on sunday, it's always good to get out. Glad to hear everything is going smoothly.
I heard Danielle singing some in the background, she is going to be the next American Idol...LOL!! Awww...wait u have to be 16 yrs. old to compete....ohh well...LOL, I know I'm being silly.  She does sound really sweet.

I'm off to listen to more of your audios...........


                                   Melissa