Hola every1 :) Hows it going? Hows every1s week going? Our has been busy, busy and more busy, lmao :) Before i get to all that, lol. I wanted to post more pics, you will see up there on top :) There just some more random ones i took lately. U know me and my pics. I also posted more in my pic j, please check that out!! My Life Thru Snapshots I love u all commenting on it ;) I really love that j too ;) Anyway, these pics here are of our new home for now. You will see pics of Miss Danielles playroom and then of our room too. Its a beautiful home my mils house isnt it? I always thought so. I mean its older and all but they take care of it real well. I love that its on the water so gorgeous. Yes i know as u will see in the pics of Jay and is room u will see Danielles bed. We are trying to get her at least sleeping in her bed even though its in our room for now. soon enough it will go in her own room. Although i dont know where it will fit, lmao. Anyway, before i blab on more, lol. I was tagged as i mentioned in last entry by Lorraine, of my 5 weird habits, quirks, whatever u want to call them, lmao. Here goes :)
1) I have this habit of making sure everything is locked and turned off before we all go to bed at night. I admit i havent done it yet here at mils but i will prob do so soon, lmao. When we lived at our old place, i would make sure all the doors were locked, stove turned off everyrthing unplugged all that, lmao. I know crazy, jk.
2) I have a big habit of leaving the tv on at sleep mode when i go to sleep. I never did that before till pretty recently, lol. I mean for awhile there months ago, i saw spirits and ghosts all the time before i slept or heard things, visions etc. So now to i guess have comfort of some noise and light when we sleep. i dont like sleeping in total darkness at all creeps me out.
3) I have this habit of listing everything. Oh yeah, listing my grocery list i know norm to many, lol. But i also list all those i have to email later, yes i do, lmao. I list whos js i need to visit and got alerts from and what i have to do when im online. I also list of things to do that day or chores to do for the week. I know nuts but if i dont i prob will forget, lmao.
4) I wouldn't say its a crazy habit but i have to call and talk to my mom everyday. I do if i dont i feel like something is missing from me, lol. Even if its once always have to call to see how she is doing say i love u, etc.
5) I can think of more but then i cant, lmao. But one that just came to mind is i am obsessed., lmao, with my hair and makeup now, lol. Always been with my hair lately its makeup. I have to make sure i have my hair all nice, styled has all the hair stuff in it everyday, lol. Im always checking it brushing it even while were out. I never go home without my hair brush or makeup, lmao.
So that's my weird habits or whatever, lol. I know u all are thinking ok weird or ok not so bad, lol. I hope ur thinking that last one, lol. Just wanted to update u all too realquick on how things are going here, lol. So far living with my mil is ok not going to bad. But there getting on Jason a bit about going back to school blah, blah, trying to convince us to live with them while hes in school again. Uggh but Jason is looking into it other options not what he went for before for the near future just not now. I wish they would get that, im meaning mil and Jays stepdad. We want to just work save some money, get our tax refund and move out, lol. that's our plan for now. Since Monday, we both have been job hunting BIG time. I have turned in 7 apps and will more. Jay has turned in a few too. its going good no call backs yet. that's one thing that gets on my last nerves, lol. Why do u hire ppl and then when u get ppl who respond u dont call them or show interest, its stupid, lol. No im thinking postitive, i am its just a bit frustrating. We kind of relying on our fam, well Jays fam mainly right now. We have no money coming in. Car insurance is wayy overdo and needs to be payed. Gas needs to be in the car, so some worries but i know God will take care of us. Always does. I know Jay and i will get something soon, were determined. I cant ty u all enough for caring too so much and being there for me and for us!
Oh and i know u all want a Danielle update of course, lol. Shes in heaven living with her grandma and grandpa and getting to see her other grandma (my mom) and Uncle (my bro) every other day. Its so nice to be back to spend all our time with our fam and friends too. I got to chill the other night with my best friend Rick, we all played video games here and just relaxed. It was nice of him and Jason to hang out more too i liked that. i would love Jason to have some more friends, so it was great :) But i also miss my other best friends back in Orlando, Melissa and Nicole i really do. I wish i got to see them more, esp u Melissa, before i left :( I feel so bad about that and i miss them :( Danielle, back to her sorry lost track there, lol. Shes doing great though. shes saying so much, getting taller more and more beautiful. Her new thing now is singing i mean BIG time. She sings so beautiful too. I love singing with her its great ;) She always make us so happy, silly happy, laughing happy, esp on bad days. She really completes us and makes our world happier. I will have to record her in audio of her singing ;) Danielle is really learning numbers more too now, counting getting into reading, coloring, shes just to me so advanced for her age sometimes, its unreal. Many of my friends tell me that there amazed how advanced and how great her speech and memory is for a child who hasnt been to preschool. It makes me proud and feel Jay and i are doing well, lol. I really doubt myself on my parenting before, i do bad but i do sometimes. So i guess with it being New years i have been thinking about what i want to accomplish this yr. I want to work on losing weight, being healthier, also getting the parttime job. Which in the end will hope me having some money to finally do what i want to and need to do. Get going with my readings. See with my pt job, i can save some money so i can get some better advertisement going to sell u know i guess my products services. I need more to know about me and how i can help them. well , i would say more about my resolutions and all, lol but i need to get going. I have more job hunting to do in the am, lol. Its late already and im pooped. No more night owl for me, lmao. I hope u all are great :) I think i caught up with many of ur js now too, yeahh :) I hope to hear from u all too soon i miss many of ur comments :) Take care, ttys :)
*hugs and love, Leslie














7 comments:
I so do #1 all the time!
I have to double check everything.
Im crazy! LOL
Love ya
Roxy
I love the pics...so cute and cozy. ~Amy
Hey girl,
Love the room and the playroom! Seems like a great place to live. I hope you and J get a job soon...maybe the New Year is a little slow for now...I think your MIL is just being a parent...I think all parents want their child to finish school but they just don't understand the pressure of other things. Oh well. My mom pressures my brother constantly but she finally figured out that he should do things his own way : )
Smiles!
Vincci
Im sooo glad to hear you are getting along pretty good living with them! I know its frustrating to be having to live with peeps though..but they sound awesome even wanting you guys to stay so he can go back to school..thats pretty cool..at least you know they arent trying to shove you out the door!! haha..Danielle IS in heaven I bet!! Thats awesome..seeing the family so much helps her a lot Im sure..;) I hope the jobs come around for you guys.. Im praying for you all!! Is the addy you sent me the one you are at now? Just checking..;).. You know I love you so much and even when hubby gets home.. if Im not on much just know Im ALWAYS here.. to talk vent, whatever you want to do!! Ill always be here for ya girl.. You are so special and your kindness in life will get you guys many places..:).. Just having the patience waiting for it is hard though, huh?.. I feel ya there.. we're gonna be struggling again when hubby gets home I know.. but we'll do what we have to do.. of course.. ((HUGS)))
Leslie,
Your in laws have such a beautiful home, I about died when I saw the Dolphin coffee table and the dolphin table!! I LOVED THOSE!! I bet she paid a pretty penny for those.
I'm glad that Danielle has a play room, wow that room was huge. And u & Jay's room is really nice too. It is all nice!!
That is awesome that they live near the water, really cool.
It's good to hear that u both have put in applications and don't get frustrated my gurl, some one will call back. When I was job hunting I always called the ppl. back two days later to inquire about my application, and then I would call back in a week and say to them " I'm calling about the application I put in, I just wanted to let u know that I am really interested in working for u."
Sometimes that seems to help move things along and u weed out all of the ones that aren't really serious about hiring u.
Give it a little bit of time, someone will come around. In the meanwhile I will be praying for u all. Thanks for sharing those beautiful pics. U all always look so beautiful!! And don't u forget that.
OK so I am off to go comment in your pic. J.
TAKE CARE & LYLAS,
Melissa
PS- The five weird things that u put down about your self are NOT weird...LOL!! Those are very normal in my eyes. Just thought I would share that with u.
Hey Leslie,
That's so great that things are going good with your new living situation, your set-up looks good, and wow Danielle's playroom is sweeet, lots of toys, aww she must love it!
I aways make lists too but then I forget about the list or where I put the lists half the time, then making the list is pointless...LOL.
Talk to ya later!
Hugs, Jess
Hi Leslie,
Sorry I havent been around. I am catching up, once again, lol. Hopefully, I will get a chance to go visit all of the journals I read today and then hopefully make an entry in my own, its been so long. I just dont have the time anymore.
Anyway, I am glad things are comfortable for you over at the in-laws, I am sure it is nice having family around, especially for Danielle.
Good luck on your New Years resolutions. I am dieting now also. I know I can do it, I just need the motivation to keep going. It gets very frustrating because it starts coming off slow after a few weeks. I wish you the best in your weight loss. Have you had the chance to get to the doctors yet and have the tests I suggested to you? I havent asked and havent heard you mention them but now since you brought up the subject, I had to ask.
Good luck with yours Jasons job hunting. I am off to catch up more on your journal and a few others.
Love N Hugs,
Lorraine
Post a Comment