Monday, January 9, 2006

*Audio* Hi, pics & Happy Bday Mom :)

Preview

 

 

* Ty Krissy for the beautiful tag :)

 

 

* Pics u see above are of me, Jay, Danielle, my mom, bro and his kids all taken Sunday. We all met at the park for some fun in the sun, it was a beautiful day, not too warm or chilly ;) Enjoy ;)

 

 

Hi every1 :) *hugs* Just wanted to say hi again and hope u enjoyed all the pics ;) I thought they all came out soo cute and funny, lol. I love taking pics ;) As if u all didnt know, lmao lol. U can also check out more pics at my Life Thru Snapshots j. I posted some cute ones there go lookie please and leave some love ;) Heres the link:

 

My Life Thru Snapshots

 

Im sorry to some of u all who cant hear audios, i feel so bad. I promise to do a reg entry next time. But if u all really want to know whats going on, i will just say things are getting better and looking up ;) Jay is going to work agian, he got a job!!! Yeahh same place, lol. Well same store but of course over here, not the one in Orlando where he used to work, lol. He starts this weekend, if u want to know more please email me and i will tell u. I have been busy job hunting havent had much luck yet but im sure i will soon. We have been just enjoying being back home with our fam, friends and just settling in still and trying to get back on our feet. I cant ty u all for ur supportive comments, emails and love. U all are soo awesome ;) I mean that i love u all so much ;) Anyway, as i mentioned in my audio too, lol my back has been hurting bad the past few days. So im going to take it easy now, lol. But before i go i wanted to sayy a BIG Happy Bday to my mom!!!

 

 

Happy Birthday Mom, i love u soo much :) U are the worlds amazing mom ;) I admire u more then words can say :) U love me for me thru all my faults mistakes and craziness. U have supported me unconditionally and i cant thank u enough for all ur wisdom, caring, love and all that u do ;) I really look up to u truly and hope im doing just as great with Danielle as u have with Damien and i. I hope i made you proud ;) Im sure i did, hee, lol) I know i havent been the easiest daughter to deal with many times, lmao, but know how much i love you with all my heart :) You are not only my mom but my very best and true friend, ty for always being there for me ;) Have a very Happy Birthday and many more!!! I know truly know *wink* this yr is ur year, Mom u deserve all the happiness in the world ;)

Happy Birthday!!!!

Love your baby girl, Leslie

 

I will talk to u all soon, :) I promise to post again soon :) Love u all lots!!! *hugs, Leslie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, Leslie's MOM! :)

HAPPY SOON TO BE BIRTHDAY JAY! :)

my oldest eats like a horse (when it's things he likes and he knows he remains at the table until his plate is clean. something we did since he was younger.) The youngest? Heh, that kid eats anything except Velveeta Shells & Cheese (which is the oldest's favorite, of course.) Anyway, they both eat and eat and gain no weight, docs told us a long time ago as long as their bodies were getting what they needed (nurtients and such) it was fine. they just have high metabolisms.

Steph~

Steph~

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie!

That's great that J found a job! That's less to worry about. Good luck with your job hunting!

Smiles!
Vincci

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!! LOL!! I HEAR U ARE THE BEST MOM & BEST FRIEND OF ALL TIME!! I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOUR MOM A BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT!!! LOVE YAH MOM!! HEHE!! I am silly I know, its the craziness in me that makes me that way. HAA! Actually its my kids that make me that way!! HEHE!! OK back to u Leslie............

Leslie gurl,

I'm glad that Jay is back to work that is just great to hear that u all will have income again!! It will be nice to have. U all need it. Lots of prayers coming your way.....LOVE YAH GURL!!
TAKE CARE, AND on a side note DAMN GIRL YOUR BRO IS HOTT!! LMAO!! U need to stop with the sexy pics. of him!! KIDDING KIDDING I LOVE THEM!! Am I obsessed with your bro?? NAHHH.....even though I have a man I can still look, no touchy,,,,,BUT I can look!! HEHE!!
Anyways...I love all of the pics. they came out great, u always do a great job taking pics. Looks like everyone enjoyed the nice day. Glad to hear that my gurl.
I'm off to check out your other J. Love yah like a sis,

                                                                       Meliss

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that u are getting Danielle a check up, thats good. And yes her hair is soooo long!!! I can't believe how she is singing and saying her ABC's, awesome girl!!! U GO GIRL!!!

OMG Jay is getting OLD!!! LMAO!! JUST KIDDING!!! JK!!! The big 2 8!! WOW!!!! Lots of birthdays going on. That means lots of baking for u, hehe!! I love carrot cake yummy, lucky her!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!! THE BIG  4 7 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well my gurl I will talk to u later and thanks for the pics. they were great!! I loved them as always. Your bro's kids are getting big too!! They grow up wayyy to fast if u ask me. I'm sure u would agree.

OK chica....TTYL,

                        See u on the flip side!!

                                                            Melissa

Anonymous said...

Happy be-lated birthday Jason!!!!

Lesile, hope the interview with Macy's goes well...I be pryaing for you.  ~Amy

Anonymous said...

loving the pics everytime sis