Monday, January 9, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi everyone! Thanks for passing by! I'm Leslie, I'm 30 yrs old, married to my love Jason & sahm mom to our beautiful daughter Danielle. We live in Da Burg, lol, aka St Petersburg Florida. Yes the hurricane state I know, lol. Despite that though, its a beautiful place to live. I have been married for 7 yrs to my wonderful hubby. We are blessed to have a beautiful daughter who truly lights up our world. I love life, God, my family & friends. I'm also a Psychic Medium. At first when I saw things & discovered my gifts, I didnt know what to make of it. Now im grateful for the gift God blessed me with. I try to live everyday to its fullest!







Hits since 2005: This is the number of visitors I had on my previous j on aol. I thought i would carry it over here. Thanks for your friendships thru the years & for reading!
3 comments:
I'm so glad things are working out job wise for Jay, and VERY happy you're close to your family again . . . that tends to help ease the mind on one front at least. Give Danielle lot'sa hugs and tell Jay hi, and I'm keeping you guys in my thoughts.
Steph~
I am going to pray for u all, I hope that Jay does get a raise. That would be great!! Thats neat that its a newer store that he is working at. Cool!!! I hope that things work out alot better than at the other store. They better treat him better than the other one for sure!!
I'm sorry that some of the ppl. that u followed up on told u that they don't accept calls, bunch of crap!!! Yeah have faith my gurl, things will pan out in the end for u. Good luck and I'm praying really hard for u all!!
Off I go to the next audio!!
Melissa
yeah jason glad you still have a job. glad you like the store we have new ones opening here. wish i had a job
Post a Comment