Friday, January 13, 2006

An update and Happy Bday Jason!!!

Preview

 

 

Hi everyone, hows it going? I hope all of you had a good week and a great Friday!!! We sure did!!! Today is Jasons bday and we had a nice home cooked meal, then yummy bday cake i made, with his fam and all. I will tell you all more in a min, lol but first a mini update. Im so exhausted from the day we had, lol So im going to try to make this short, lol. I want to say too that i miss some of u all, lol. I dont get many comments as much from some of u who did sometimes, lol. I know im silly but i can beg for u all to say hi cant i? Lol. is my life that boring, haa jk jk ;) I just hope to hear from some of u all, just miss u guys ;) But anyway im sure u all are busy but reading i hope anyway, lol. Geez i meant to do this entry, actually a lot earlier with Jays bday and all cause i wanted to give u all a chance to give my wonderful hubby a bday shout out, lol. Oh well i guess better late then never, hee ;)  So whats going on with all of u? I definetly miss being around more in jland or online. I just dont have the time or chance as much as i like to anymore sad huh, it is, lol. I dont seem to get a chance to get an entry in let alone do ones i really want to do. I miss having the time or really devote time to my j so u all can learn more about me, my gifts or just about my life in general. I know many of u i have known for a long time and many of u all know me pretty much but hey its true that sometimes u can learn something more about someone everyday, lol. Sorry babbling on there, hee. Moving on about our week in one word: hectic, lol. But also a good way and in some bad too. We got a lot of things done so that's always great too.

 

 

 

Tuesday was my moms bday, like i mentioned in my last entry ;) She had a busy full day her first day working again. I know some of u all may remember my mom hasnt worked in over a yr. Well thank god shes working again, shes not totally healed. I mean the injury she has on her arm from her last job. The docs told her it will never fully recover but she can still work just have to take it easy as much as possible. Sure enough she hit the jackpot u can say lol with a good job. My mom as some of u may recall is a nurse a LPN, she was looking for jobs for weeks now something desk type because of her injury. Well no luck so far until, lol. My aunt, my moms sis approached her with a good idea. My aunt has two adorable boys. One whos i think 7 or 8 and one whos about 9 mos. The one whos 9 mos, my beautiful cousin Calen, we all just found out hes profoundly deaf. Anyway, my aunt and uncle want my mom to be like u can say their full time nanny but she wont live with them. So basically 5 days a week norm 8 to 5 pm till my aunt and uncle get home from work, job. My mom will take care of the baby all day, my mom will also take classes with my aunt and uncle to help learn about how to communicate with the baby, she will also pick up my other cousin Brennen from school oh and on top of that pick up my brothers kids too, lmao. Then take care of all of them for maybe a couple of hrs, my bro will pick up his kids, then my aunt and uncle come back home. I know insane right, yeahh. But my mom is handling it ok so far. And unreal too, my aunt is paying my mom the same salary she made at her last job, plus bonuses, yes, lol, paid vacations, so forth like a real job. Let me tell u, a nurse gets paid real well, my moms last job lets say, she made a lot of money. Pretty neat. Anyway, so on Tuesday, she worked for my aunt, then after she came home, Jay, Danielle and i came by with the cake i made her. That's where all the pics are from above too :) Arent they soo cute esp of all the kids. I posted more of those in my pic j too check them out!!

 

 

 Preview   

 

 

That was about it for that night. I made my mom a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting she loved it, we ate it, chilled for a bit, then went back home. Lets see pretty much the rest of the week i have been still seriously job hunting. Jay has too, although he will still working for Publix for the mean time he starts tomm. Hes so nervous. Im like "why hun, u know all of what to do."  But obviously, hes nervous working with new bosses, ppl etc, new surroundings. But i know he will do great. My job hunting not too successful not one call but i did get an interview, yeah i have it for next Wed. Its for Macys a huge department store, i think we all have heard of them, lol. Its parttime, commission though so im not too sure on that and its for childrens department. Burt im still going to go and see how it turns out what they say and see if its for me. I will also see if there hiring for other positions as well too why not right, lol. We are just praying i finally get something soon. Im real nervous though i havent worked in 4 yrs but im looking fwd to making some extra money, to get out more and maybe make some new friends that would be great too. Lets see what else, Jay like i said starting Publix again tomorrow and hes been putting out some nice resumes for more professional type of places. Please, pray he finds something great, something that will pay better. So that we dont have to have him to back to school just yet, lol. We are thinking about it, we really are, about him finishing up what he needs to, to get his degree. Its going to be tough and major sacrifices. I admit im not well with that, lol but we know we have to be and part fo us wants to. But really the main reason we dont want to, well me, lol. I cant live with my in laws for months no way in heck. There already driving me insane now and its been 2 weeks, lol. Everyday its about school this, school that, what are going to do about this and that, just trying to control him. I know u all are thinking, no they love him they want whats best for us. True but if ur around them and know them like we do, lol   Its controlling theres a diff, lol. its one thing to suggest and to advise, i have no prob with that. But there not listening to what we feel and have to say and what we want to do. Just lots to think about *sigh* Im hoping Jay can get a great position with my best friend Ricks job. Its a big company, pays good money i mean good, its not retail and Jay can go far with it without going back to school just yet. Im ready for us to live back on our own already, lol. I know Jay is too.          

 

 

Preview

 

 

Ok,enough with that for now, lol. What else, oh rem that little car wreck we had and will its been taking long to move the insurance comp along, lol. It finally got all done today, yes. So the woman who had hit us, insurance comp will take care of it all. Jay made the calls to the body shop and there ordering the parts now to get it all going. Once there in then the car can be taken in to fix, so thank god its all being taken care of. What stinks though, is no car for 4 days but we can get a rental car too and the insurance place will reimburse that thank god too. So we have to set all that up too. Danielle is doing pretty good except shes been sick with a bad cold for a couple of days. yesterday she puked while we were out. Poor thing she hasnt puked in a long time so she was crying, feeling yucky didn't know what to think. We calmed her down and of course all is ok. Now she has bad sniffles and all poor baby. I just hate when shes sick. But then again you wouldn't really know, lmao. She was running around all tonight, playing with every1, laughing, being silly and gobbling up on cake, lol. Which leads me to present, lol. Tonight is Jays bday the BIG 28, woww, i know, lol. I think he feels great he doesn't feel any older and he sure as heck dont look it, lol.  My hubby looks damn good for 28 if u ask me, hee. It turned out to be a good day, even though its Friday the 13th I know and his name is Jason, get it... like the movie, haa, lol. I know u all can say something now, jk jk ;) But we made sure he had a great bday :) He got lots of bday cards, some cash from his grandparents who came by to have dinner with us. I baked a beautiful, yummy chocolate icing, marble fudge cake ;) Yumm it turned out good. I will have to post pics when i get it all loaded up on comp, lol. Before that though, mil and Jays stepdad made a great steak dinner with baked potato and salad what Jay requested, lol. Soo it was nice, we ate good, had a great itme watching Danielle, always the center of atttention, lmao. Jay also got a nice shaver which he much need from his mil and stepdad, it was very great of them ;) Turned out to be a busy and hectic but fun day ;) Tomm, Jay works, then after we will head ot my moms to hang out, have dinner with them. Then Sun, Jay works again, i will prob hang with my friend Rick, dont know, lol. Then back to the week of more craziness, haa, lol.          

 

 

Preview      

 

 

I think that's enough of my update for now, lol. I said enough, but i really wanted to one more time give BIG Bday shoutout to my dear hubby Jason :) 

 

 

 Preview    

 

 

 Happy Birthday hunny!!!! I love you soo much more then words can say ;) You are the greatest gift God has blessed me with, u and Danielle:) I never been so blessed and enriched with the love that you give me. i am truly the luckiest woman alive, i really am. I wish you can see how great u are to me, how much you pamper me in your own ways, with your love, passion, hugs, kisses, love, honesty. Your truly my one and only kindred spirit and best friend. U are my ray of sunshine, my treasure and world.  I wish u can see how you made me a better person, how much you complete me, how beautiful our love is that we share and have. Its so rare love like this. I wish more that u can see how great of  a husband u are to me, a father to Danielle, a friend to all, a son to your mom and family member to your family. U are a wonderful, sweet, loving, great man. U truly are, theres no one quite like you, yes you have your faults, dont we alll? But what is good is, you complement me well as i do you too. U pick yourself up thru all the bad times, we go thru them together always and never give up on each other or anything else. I know things lately have been real hard and trying for you. But know with faith, determination, spirit and drive, you can do it. U can do anything i mean that. Anything is possible, you have to believe hun and have faith and love :) I know u do. Im so proud of u and love you soo much!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!

 

 

 Preview    

 

 

We love you soo much, Leslie and Danielle 

 

 

I guess that's it all, lol. I will update hopefully more soon ;) I hope u all have a great weekend ;) I will be by ur js soon ;) Im sorry again like i said, i havent been in touch with many of u like i want to be, it will change for sure soon ;) I love u all soo much :) Oh and dont forget to check out my pic j, great new pics in there :)   My Life Thru Snapshots 

 

Love to u all, Leslie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Leslie! Wow...so much stuff has happened! I am glad that your mom got a job. That's good for her : ) Yeah...like J...I hate first days of work...but give a couple weeks or so and it gets better...my bro works at publix too!!! But not in FL. Gosh...I worked at Rich's once...I hated it....but I think it was because of the department..and the people were so lazy...ack...don't remind me!!! But good luck with yours...I'm sure yours is funner. (Is that a word?) Awwww..you and J are so sweet together :) I hope he had a great birthday!

Smiles!
Vincci

Anonymous said...

Hey Leslie, Happy Belated Birthday to Jay & your Mom, nice job on her cake! That's great for your mom that she's watching the kids and making the same as nursing. I'll pray for both you and Jay to find really great jobs too...and to get out of you MIL's soon..lol. Poor Danielle, I hope she feels better soon! Pictures are so cute!!
Jessica

Anonymous said...

HEy girl!
HAppy belated bday to jason and your mom!
Loved the pics

Roxy

Anonymous said...

Hey there my chica,

Sorry that I haven't wrote u any emails back yet, I haven't had a chance to listen to your voicemails. We have been really busy getting the stuff for the house.  We have been out shopping, I just wanted to drop by here real quick and wish Jay A HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! YEAAHHH.....28!!! I'm glad that he doesn't feel 28..LOL. What does it feel like to be 28?? Who knows right? I'm glad that u all had a good time. That cake u made for him sounds really good, I wish I could have had a piece. But then again, it wouldn't be good for my diet HAHA!!  Thats cool that he got some nice things and b-day cards and some cash...thats always handy for sure.

Thats great that u have an interview at Macy's, I mean WOW that place is freaking HUGE!! We don't have one of those around here. I wish we did!  That would be awesome to work in the childrens section, the commission part sounds crazy??  Good Luck with the interview my gurl, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for u.
I'm sure that Jay will adjust to his new surroundings soon at work.  I'm praying for the both of u as well.

Awww....Poor Danielle I mean that really sucks that she got sick like that!! Kids do seem to bounce back real quick when they are sick like that. I know what u mean about her acting like there was nothing wrong with her, bouncing around the room as if she wasn't sick. YEAH the boys do that alot when they are sick. I hope she gets well soon.


        CONTINUED....................................

Anonymous said...

2nd PART of comment


I loved the pics. of your moms birthday bash!! Great pics. for sure!! That was a really cute cake, u can tell it came straight from the heart. I love those kind of cakes. Homemade is the BEST!! YUMMY!!!
The kids looked likethey had a blast.
Once AGAIN HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JAY, and on Friday the 13th LMAO!! Thats crazy...lol. AND like u said Leslie his name is Jason...thats just a little ironic. LMAO!! I just can't get over that. HAHA!!!
I will talk to u soon, I have to catch up on your voicemails soon.
I love yah girl and hang in there...things are going to get alot better for u all. I know it will, have FAITH!!

PS- I'm glad that your mom is back to work, thats just really great!! And for her sister to pay her the same as her other job, I mean wow how great is that?? U just can't beat that one bit. Tell her that I'm happy for her!!

TAKE CARE U ALL & LOTS OF HUGS TO U ALL!!

LYLAS,

         Melissa

Anonymous said...

Oh Leslie, I am so sorry I havent been around much lately.  I honestly dont know how you do it, you are using your inlaws computer and you are getting online more oftne than me, you make more entries me and they are so long.  Girl you are so busy and you still have time to do this whole journal thing.  I gotta hand it to ya, I am so far behind but I didnt forget about you.  

I am glad that Jason is back to work, that has got to be a big relief and will make things easier for you all.  Hpayy Bithday to to Jason and your mom!  So, did you get the idea of the carrot cake from me, lol, that is what I made for Scott for his birthday last week.  

Good luck with your interview at Macys.  I am glad everything worked out with the car accident and the ladies insurance is taking care of everything.  Sorry to hear that Danielle got sick, it is going around, hopefully she is feeling better by now.  

Ok, I am going over to your snapshot journal now.  Whew, I spent the last 45 minutes on this journal alone, I am going to be here all day catching up.  I hate getting this behind.  

Love N Hugs,
Lorraine

Anonymous said...

happy birthday jason and leslies mom good luck with the job jason good luck with the interview leslie