Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi everyone! Thanks for passing by! I'm Leslie, I'm 30 yrs old, married to my love Jason & sahm mom to our beautiful daughter Danielle. We live in Da Burg, lol, aka St Petersburg Florida. Yes the hurricane state I know, lol. Despite that though, its a beautiful place to live. I have been married for 7 yrs to my wonderful hubby. We are blessed to have a beautiful daughter who truly lights up our world. I love life, God, my family & friends. I'm also a Psychic Medium. At first when I saw things & discovered my gifts, I didnt know what to make of it. Now im grateful for the gift God blessed me with. I try to live everyday to its fullest!







Hits since 2005: This is the number of visitors I had on my previous j on aol. I thought i would carry it over here. Thanks for your friendships thru the years & for reading!
1 comments:
ducks lol we get wild turkeys and racoons and possums and skunks i have my fiancee living with me too in my parents home ron got laid off his job im getting laid off mine too. i know the feeling being pushed and strained and stressed sounds like me and ron being stressed out and people trying to break us up we've also had alot of tears and fighting and threats and people telling us its not worth it ron can't go back to school he only has a 5th grade math thing and a 9th grade reading level no one wants us we missed our classes too. my moms giving us till january 31st to find a job house and get out. my parents are very angry with ron over things and all couples have their fights but if you truly love someone you will go the distance and fight to save your relationship look past the negative comments and move on like im doing with my parents. im truly sorry for what your going through hang in their with god on your side hes their to help.
Post a Comment