Monday, January 2, 2006

Quick hi and my pic j :)

Preview

 

 

Hi every, *hugs* Just wanted to do a quick entry to say hi and wish u all a great week ;) The 1st of 2006, geez I sitll cant believe it, lol. I hope all of u are well ;) We are doing pretty ok here. As i said in the last entry, we are just settling in and have so much to do this week ahead. Mainly major job hunting for us both. If u dont know why or want an update, scroll down to the last entry a big update there, lol. Also we have to get the car situation taken care of. Hopefully on Tuesday, we will get more of an idea what will happen to the car as far as repairs go from the little accident, ugh. We just cant wait for it to get fixed were bummed about how it looks. Anyway, i mainly updated to let u all know about my pics j, i updated! theres lots of great pics taken Sat and Friday, so please stop by and see ;) Leave a comment as well if u can or like :) I will also update more soon with my tagged answers. I was tagged by my friend Lorraine, hey hun ;) To list my 5 quirks, im looking fwd to sharing that one with u all, lol. I also plan to do a special entry dedicated to my grandparents and also some predictions i have of 2006. Sounds neat huh, u wait, lol. Ok, well please rem to check out my pic j :) Also check last entry below for more of an update :) Love u all and ttys ;)

 

My Life Thru Snapshots

 

*hugs and love, Leslie

 

 

Preview

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am swinging by your pic journal now...

Anonymous said...

Hey girl..yeah..accidents are annoying but it'll be ok when everythings fixed and then you'll appreciate all the times when there are no accidents : ) Happy New Year!!!

Smiles!
Vincci

Anonymous said...

Welcome to 2006!!! Lol

I have a feeling this year is going to be my year. I am so happy you are a part of it for me too. Leslie I hope you know just how special you are to me. I know I am the shittiest person to show the world how much I do care at times, but I promise to work on it. Never have any fear about me not being here though. I am always around even if my lazy ass doesn't show it. You are so wonderful. I love you and know that this year will be great for us both!

Love you!!!
Brandi : )